It’s been an amazing week for apprupt, as we received some great coverage by TheNextWeb, ReadWriteWeb and the iphoneclub. Also, we have been invited to the iPhone Tech Talk in Hamburg – looking forward to see you all there!
Ap(p)art from that, these are other news that seemed important to us this last week:
- The iPhone goes China. Will it prevail?
- This chart shows a trend that cannot be ignored
- Layer finds an investor, while Stalquer finds a new way of knowing where you are
- Today game classic Doom went live on the App Store and if you’re looking for a time saver, have this app transate for you while you speak
- For your weekend reading, this is an awesome piece on the next two years for App Stores
Any other insights we’ve missed that you’d like to share?