Yet another exciting week in the iPhone universe comes to an end. No internet connection for the last seven days? Here’s what you have missed:
- Apple’s very own Schiller talks App Store approvals with BusinesWeek
- Augmented Reality will make it big – just hang in there for 2-3 years
- The iPhone will be sold in the UK equivalent of Walmart – what are the implications?
- Apple launches (has launched) new iPhone ads – check ‘em out
- As this was a topic on this blog as well, here’s some insider thought on native vs. web apps
- Interesting: Google updates movie search – also for iPhone
- The iPhone is coming to the probably most mobile-crazy country in the world: South Korea
- And for your future Christmas memories: the NY Times is having a look at the best out of more than 2000 iPhone camera apps
Enjoy the weekend!