When is mobile advertising at its most effective: when are mobile users more attuned and receptive to mobile brand offerings? This is the question that apprupt was investigating in its analysis of conversion rates from mobile advertising campaigns in its advertising network. For advertisers looking to succeed in the mobile channel, there are new options for campaign optimisation based on the increased figures.
Weekdays: 3 CVR-Peaks
- high CVR at drivetime (around 8 am)
- the same at lunchtime (11 am – 1 pm)
- and couchtime (7 pm – 11 pm) – at couchtime mobile advertising it most effective, because mobile usage rises in the evening (60% of all conversions were generated within these 4 hours)
Weekend: 3 CVR-Peaks
- in the morning, we register a first strong increase in CVR
- especially at noon the CVR is strong
- A clear decrease during “family time” to record (morning, afternoon)
- During couch time again a very high CVR (49% increase from 6 pm to 11 pm)
Download infographic here.