If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us via E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org oder via phone +49 (0)40 32 52 78 7-00.
Information about activities in apprupt network will be stored anonymously and will be used to show you interest-based content. If you wish to receive any controlled advertising, please click on the following opt-out link.
If you have visited the Network apprupt the mobile internet, you can also delete your cookies. This can be noted. The appropriate cookie and temporary data deletion function of your device or browser.
What information is stored by apprupt?
1. Information that you provide to us:
- To be able to use our products, you must register for our service. Personal information that we collect within the registration process include, among other things, your name, your developer name, web site- or app-name, address, eMail address, telephone number, company name or your credit card number. Additionally, we receive information from you when you participate in a survey from us and pass this personal information to us.
- If you have any questions or problems and contact us via eMail, the data may be stored in order to answer the question quickly and to improve the service.
2. Information that we collect automatically:
- For the tracking of App Shops and Contvertising we store cookies, IPs, User Agents, language seetings and the UDID for services that are integrated within an App. The UDID is stored with a one-way encryption.
- When visiting our website we store which areas you have used and which you have not. We also save the points at which you are leaving our website.
How does apprupt use the collected data?
We do not disclose your data to third parties. We collect the data referred to only to make our services available to you and to improve our services. For example, we use the data to
- operate www.apprupt.com and improve the products and services;
- respond to your eMail and / or comments and to improve customer service;
- make services available and to send relevant information to you, such as invoices, technical information and updates; and
- communicate with you about upcoming events and promotions or other news about products of apprupt and affiliated partners.
Privacy statement for the use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States .
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.