A lot of users are unaware of the free trial deal of Paramount Plus and if it’s still available in 2022. In this article, I am going to tell you all about the Paramount Plus free trial and how you can get it.
You must have heard that CBS All Access, CBS All Access converted after being renewed, was relaunched as Paramount Plus in March 2021 and since then, it has become one of the popular streaming services that have been offering its new and existing users a free trial to experience their updated features and the overall platform.
Users can watch their favorite movies and TV shows like Star Trek Picard, Big Brother, South Park from CBS, BET, Comedy Central, Smithsonian Channel, MTV Nickelodeon including Dora the Explorer, and SpongeBob SquarePants, Star Trek Discovery, and much more on the same platform.
However, you must know that the availability of Paramount Plus streaming service depends from region to region, the pricing and the current plans can also vary. From early 2022, Paramount Plus is available in the US, Latin America, Canada, Australia, and Nordic countries such as Norway, Sweden, and Finland.
Does Paramount Plus is providing a Free Trial in 2022?
Yes, CBS All Access or paramount plus is providing a free trial to all of its new users in 2022. You can avail of the paramount plus 7-day free trial from its official website.
However, if you came here after knowing about the 1-month free trial that this streaming service was offering since its launch then, we are sorry to inform you that that deal is no longer available, it was only available for a limited time.
Paramount Plus was offering a whole month’s free trial to all of its new users until 3rd January 2022. That deal is now off, however, you can still avail of its 7-day free trial which is equally beneficial in knowing the website and trying its features.
You will be able to stream thousands of the most popular Paramount Pictures shows and movies, sports content, Paramount original series like Star Trek Discovery, The Good Fight, and much more.
How to get Paramount Plus Free Trial?
The process of getting the Paramount+ free trial is quite easy, and I will guide you through the entire process.
1. You have to head to the official website of Paramount Plus or you can just click here.
2. Go to the ‘Sign Up page on the website or simply click the “Start your 7-day free trial” button and create a new Paramount Plus account.
3. You will require an email ID that has not been registered with Paramount Plus before. Once you have created your account on the platform, you will be asked to choose a Paramount+ plan – Essential Plan or Premium Plan.
4. And then, you will have to enter your payment details. You will have to enter your credit card details; however, you will not be charged a dime until the free trial ends.
The monthly subscription fee for Paramount+ will renew once the free trial ends, but you will have the choice to cancel the free trial and then, you will not be charged anything.
How to sign up for Amazon’s Paramount Plus free trial
Amazon’s Paramount Plus free trial is very unique and a good deal that one can try. Amazon offers a seven-day free trial of Paramount Plus along with a 30-day free trial of its own streaming service i.e., Amazon Prime.
You can have the advantage of both of the popular streaming services in the same deal. Here’s how you can sign up for Amazon Prime Video Paramount+ free trial deal:
- Firstly, you will have to visit Amazon’s Paramount Plus website on your web browser.
- Then, click on the ‘Start your free trial’ button available on the webpage.
- You will have to create a new Amazon prime account and sign up. Once you have created the account, you will be asked to choose a plan.
- You will also have to enter your payment details as you will be charged for the subscription fee once the free trial is over. That’s it, enjoy watching.
Paramount Plus Plans & Price after Free Trial
Now, let us talk about all the different plans that Paramount Network offers to its viewers.
There are 2 plans with different prices available currently on the official website of Paramount Plus.
The free trial and the plans are limited to only a few regions so, you will have to see if you will be able to access it in your city or not.
- The Essential Plan – With the ad supported Essential plan, users will have instant access to most of the popular Paramount blockbuster movies, shows, live TV shows, Paramount+ originals, and TV episodes from CBS, BET, Comedy Central, etc. However, this plan has limited commercials, and if you are fine with a few commercials then, you can get the Essential plan for $4.99 per month or $49.99/year.
- The Premium Plan or the Commercial Free Plan – With this ad-free Premium plan you will have exclusive access to all that the above plan offers and much more. But you will be able to watch ad-free as there will be no commercials to disturb your entertainment. The premium plan will cost you $9.99 per month or $99.99/year.
Can you get Paramount Plus Free Trial without Credit Card?
Yes, there are other payment options that you can use if you don’t have a credit card for getting the Paramount+ free trial.
However, we would like to inform you that this streaming platform accepts credit cards from most of the common brands such as Mastercard, Visa, etc.
If you don’t have a credit card, you can either use a virtual credit card (VCC) or use the Amazon Prime Video’s Paramount+ free trial, a deal where users are offered a 7-day free trial of Paramount Plus with a month free trial of Amazon Prime.
You will have more payment options with Amazon Prime. You can also generate a virtual credit card and use it to get a free trial. Read this article, If you want to cancel free trial of paramount plus.
Do check out other streaming services free trials:
So if you’re looking for more free tv channels or streaming services, be sure to check out more Free trial guides today!