Last Updated on February 5, 2022 by Mark Roberts
DAZN is one of the sports streaming OTT services launched in Austria in 2015. It has over 200+ sports networks featuring some of the biggest sports like Premier League, NFL, and much more. It is one of the popular streaming platforms for sports and games.
With its subscription, users get to access the behind-the-scenes, fight replays, live games, news reports, etc. With its growing popularity, more and more people are willing to try DAZN; however, nobody wants to pay blindly without testing the service. Therefore, in this article, I will tell you if DAZN provides a free trial and, if it does then, how to get it.
Contents on this page
- Does DAZN Have a Free Trial?
- How Long Is DAZN Free Trial?
- How to Get DAZN Free Trial
- How to Get DAZN Free Trial for Canada
- Where to get the cheapest DAZN price instead of a Free Trial
- Do They Automatically Charge You After DAZN Free Month Trial?
- How Much Does DAZN Cost After the Free Trial?
- How to Cancel DAZN Free Trial
Does DAZN Have a Free Trial?
Yes, DAZN provides a free trial to all of its new users; in fact, it is currently offering a 30-day free trial on its website. With this free trial, users will have access to all the content on the DAZN app for a whole month without paying a penny.
With its free trial, you will have an opportunity to try this streaming service, get to stream content in HD resolution, and stream it on up to 6 devices at a time.
However, DAZN is available in fewer regions with a geo-blocking feature which means you will not be able to sign up for a Canada DAZN free trial unless you are in that country. So, the free trial depends from region to region, and there’s a possibility that it is not available for your country currently.
How Long Is DAZN Free Trial?
The free trial available on DAZN is 30 days long, which means you get a whole month to stream all the content available on DAZN for free of cost. The current duration is quite enough for users to get familiar with the streaming platform and its features.
If you wish to continue after the trial, your subscription will auto-renew and if you don’t want to continue, remember to cancel your subscription.
How to Get DAZN Free Trial
Here’s how you can get the DAZN free trial; the 30-day free trial is available on their official website, so we can get it from them directly. The process is quite simple:
- Head to the official website of DAZN by clicking here and then, tap on the ‘Sign Up’ button on the display.
- You will have to create a new account for which you will need an email address and a password.
- Choose between monthly or yearly subscription and then, you will be asked to enter your payment details. However, you will not be charged for anything until the trial is over.
- Tap on the yellow ‘Start Free Trial’ button and then, simply confirm your subscription. That’s it, enjoy streaming!
How to Get DAZN Free Trial for Canada
As most people are aware that DAZN was initially launched in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Germany, but people are still unaware that it expanded its services to Canada and the US in the following year.
So, now you can stream DAZN in Canada as well. In fact, Canada DAZN offers a 30-day free trial as well; the sign-up process remains the same as given above.
The cost of DAZN Canada is $20/month when your free trial ends and $150/year, which provides you a great discount from the monthly subscriptions.
DAZN Canada streams Canadian sports for its majority audience as it is a live and on-demand sports streaming service.
Where to get the cheapest DAZN price instead of a Free Trial
The prices of this streaming service vary from country to country, and the subscription cost is not the same. The prices of Austria DAZN are relatively costlier than the US DAZN. The Austria DAZN costs € 29.99/month compared to $19.99/month in the US.
The DAZN service is more expensive than the other common streaming services available such as HBO MAX, which costs only $14.99/month.
Do They Automatically Charge You After DAZN Free Month Trial?
Yes, DAZN automatically charges users after its free trial is over as it uses the auto-renewal feature. Therefore, the monthly subscription auto-renews as soon as the free trial expires and bills users with the subsequent monthly cost.
And if you don’t want to go through this then, I’d suggest that you cancel your free trial within 30 days. Remember to set a reminder to cancel your trial before it ends to prevent yourself from further billing.
How Much Does DAZN Cost After the Free Trial?
Once the trial is over, DAZN will cost you $19.99/month if you decide to pay a monthly subscription. And it will cost you only $99.99/year for its annual subscription. With its yearly subscriptions, users save a tremendous amount of money as the approximate monthly subscription, in this case, reduces to $8.33/month only.
Thus, if you’re a sports fanatic and love DAZN, I’d recommend that you get its annual; membership which will save you a lot. Users will be able to stream DAZN on two devices simultaneously.
How to Cancel DAZN Free Trial
After the free trial, if you choose to discontinue the DAZN membership and don’t want to become its paying subscriber then, here’s how you can cancel your DAZN free trial to avoid getting billed:
- Head to the official website of DAZN by clicking here and then, sign in to your account using your credentials.
- Then, go to “My Account”, and look for the Subscription section.
- There, select the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- The site will ask you the reason for canceling your trial, choose any. Then, click on the “Confirm Cancelation” button.
- DAZN will send you an email confirming your cancelation of the trial.
In this article, I tried to provide every relevant information regarding DAZN and its free trial. I have also provided how you can sign up for its free trial and listed the available plans & prices. I hope you liked reading this article!