Do you want to stream Mobdro on Roku and enjoy watching its content for free on a larger screen?
Mobdro is one of the most popular applications used for streaming videos and shows. The application is available for Android users. Similarly, Roku is a popular streaming device through which you can access content on a bigger screen.
To access applications on Roku TV, you simply have to download and install them from the official channel store.
However, to use apps that are not available in the store, you will have to look for an alternative way. And that’s the case with the Mobdro application. This application is only available for android mobile phone users, and you cannot install Mobdro on Roku TV.
So, if you want to use Mobdro on Roku, you will have to follow the instructions mentioned in this article.
Contents on this page
Mobdro Roku – Features:
The primary reason behind Mobdro’s popularity is the salient features that make it stand out from the other apps in the market. Have a look at the best features of Mobdro below:
- Mobdro is an entirely free application. You can access its content without spending a single penny (unless you want an ad-free experience)!
- The videos are available in HD quality and multiple languages.
- You can download the content to watch it later on.
- You can share your favorite picks with your friends or family with a single click.
- Apart from movies, you can also view Live TV, news, Live Sports, etc., with Mobdro.
- The application has a sleep timer feature that turns off the app automatically after a fixed time.
- You can watch content from various channels through Mobdro.
- The app is constantly updated to enhance the user experience and keep it bug-free.
Why Mobdro for Roku is Best
Mobdro is the best app for Roku mainly because of its features. The app makes it pretty convenient to view and download videos compared to other streaming devices.
- On Mobdro, you can save and watch videos later on, even when you aren’t connected to the internet.
- The app lets you enjoy an ad-free experience with its premium subscription.
- You can watch content on Mobdro without logging into an account.
- The app has a dark mode that makes it comfortable to use it at night.
- You can stream live TV channels and sports on Mobdro.
Is it Possible to Watch Mobdro on Roku?
The Mobdro application is only available for android devices running on version 4.4 and above. That’s why you cannot download and install Mobdro on Roku officially.
But, as you know, Roku supports screen mirroring and casting, so you can download the Mobdru app on your android phone and use it to stream videos on your Roku streaming device.
How to Stream Mobdro on Roku?
- Connect Roku & Android with Internet
- Go to Settings Page
- Screen Mirroring
- Third party app install
- Allow app installation on your phone
- Download Apk
- Open Cast option
- Pair Smartphone and Roku Tv
As Mobdro is an android application, the best way to use it on Roku is by screencasting your android device. The process is pretty straightforward, and you can get it done within minutes by following the steps mentioned below.
1. Connect your Roku streaming device and android phone to the same internet connection.
2. Navigate to the settings page on your Roku device.
3. Click on the screen mirror option and select either the prompt or always allow option to enable screen mirroring mode.
4. Then, on your android phone, you will have to enable third-party app installation. For that, open the settings on your phone.
5. Tap on the security option, look for the “Allow Installation Unknown Sources” option. Click the option to enable it.
6. Go to the browser on your phone and visit the official Mobdro website.
7. Download and install the apk version on your device. (Remember, the Mobdro app is only available for android devices running on versions 4.4 and above. So, check your device’s compatibility before downloading the application.)
8. Once the app is installed successfully, launch it.
9. Then go to the navigation panel and select the Cast option.
10. Your smartphone and TV will then get paired, and you will be able to watch the videos on the bigger screen.
Note: If your android device doesn’t support screencasting, you will have to download a third-party application from the Google play store through which you can cast the screen of your device.
Are There Any Alternatives for Mobdro on Roku?
There is no alternative method to use Mobdro on Roku devices, apart from screencasting. However, if you are not in the mood to mirror your android device’s screen, you can switch to other media streaming applications like Kodi, Crackle, Live NetTV, ThopTV, Pluto TV, Hulu, Netflix, etc.
Alternatively, you can also use other streaming devices like Amazon Firestick, Smart TV, Windows PC, etc., to use the Mobdro app and stream it on the TV.
RELATED: HBO Max on Roku
To Sum Up
Finally, you now know how to stream Mobdro on Roku through screencasting. You can even upgrade your streaming device and go for another device like a Firestick. However, the free and best option is to stream Mobdro on Roku through screen mirroring.
Hence, if you wish to watch the videos on your Roku TV, then apply these steps. But don’t forget to check your device’s compatibility before beginning the process.